A SocilBox.Biz blog post update by Heather 11 July 2020
Bloomberg recently released guidelines for determining which companies are truly green. Some of these guidelines include looking for company goals, timeframes on those goals, and if companies are looking at emissions. For years, we’ve been focused on Scope 3 emissions as a local solution backed by case studies for prolonging the lifespan of old tech and helping those who have nothing with free reused laptops in this country – thus reducing the need to ship containers abroad filled with old tech.
Donating locally is a wonderful way to reduce emissions while helping others and after-all charity starts at home !
SocialBox.Biz was just in the news on The Big Issue for helping the digitally excluded. You can see the full article at
We have a proven model for helping those in need with laptop donations, and by 2030, we aim to donate thousands of laptops. It’s through this initiative that we have the potential to perhaps millions of people, but we can only succeed if we work together.
On July 4, some C-19 restrictions were lifted, and more people are back in the office now. If you’ve been waiting to get back into the office before making your donations, now is the time! If you have unwanted but working tech, contact us today to schedule a pick up of your donation.
New causes are reaching out to SocialBox.Biz daily to enquire about available laptops for their clients in need of digital inclusion for those who can not afford any kind of computer and for those in isolation. Laptops for the Homeless Initiative needs your support, now more than ever. Please contact SocialBox.Biz today! To participate and For more information, visit: http://socialbox.biz/.
Latest SocialBox.Biz and other press releases via our partner EINPresswire:
- Subaru Telescope Astronomer Dr. Yuko Kakazu Appointed Education Ambassador for the OIST Foundation
- Virtual Phoenix CEO Community Seeks To Lead Business Recovery
- inGen Dynamics Chief Strategy Officer Eric Egnet Discusses the Organization, Culture, and Innovation
- Pentagon 2000 Software, Inc. Announces Cybersecurity Add-On Module
- The Magical Creativity of Soliloque – Blueprint for the Technological Singularity Demonstrated by “Invention on Demand.”
- Mushrooming of Meal-Kit & Ready Meals Industry & Is there a better way to cater to the demand?
- DIGITAL DESIGN & MARKETING EXPERT TO SHARE SECRETS FOR GROWING YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH TECHNOLOGY AT APRIL 15 TECH CONNECT
- Integrated Design Systems Now Offering Free eBook on Product Development and Design
- Cascade Welcomes Zack Bowen as its New Director of Growth
- GoodFirms Publishes List of Most Excellent Content , Email & SEO Copywriting Service Providers for Various Businesses
- Understanding the Value of Collaboration in Corporate Training
- bWyse Internet Marketing Presents Social Media Masterclass – Post COVID Social Media Strategies
- A Doctor or Specialist Can Virtually Stand Over the Shoulder of a Sonographer or Technologist.
- Genius 100 Foundation Hosted First Ever Earth to Space Mind Experiment Performance by Master Mentalist Lior Suchard
- Ron Howell Announces Retirement After 29 Years as CEO of Washington Research Foundation